schrieb am 10. May 23, 07:50
You must wipe and erase your computer to eliminate files from your PC or laptop without recovery.
In this way, data that has been irreversibly erased can no longer be recovered. Although Windows doesn't include a built-in program for scanning and wiping your hard disc for deleted items, for this purpose, much third-party software is available.
In Windows 11/10/8/7, EaseUS BitWiper has a "File Shredder" tool that permanently erases all disc data. With solutions that satisfy the DoD 5220.22-M Wiping Standard, it can assist you in altogether removing all of the data and partitions on your hard disc.
Terminator supports many basic and advanced hard disc management functions, including:
1. Shred single or multiple files at the same time.
3. Support erasing extremely large files and folders in Windows or external storage devices.
4. Support to erase all types of files folders with success permanently.
5. Support all types of storage devices.
Bonus Features You May Like:
1. Terminator - securely erase and wipe the hard drive, SSDs, external storage devices.
2. Terminator - Clean partition content or erase data on free space in a partition.
Using this software, your data is irreversibly erased and cannot be restored in most cases.
How to Permanently Delete Files so They Can't Be Recovered with Terminator
Terminator is a powerful tool that can permanently delete sensitive files. It is impossible to retrieve files that have been deleted with this program, and the tool accomplishes this by overwriting the deleted files on specific hard drive sectors. You can download this tool and follow the simple steps to resolve your "how to permanently delete files so they can't be recovered" issue.